FRESH HERB BUTTER TOAST
Pair these richly buttered, toasted baguette slices with your meal, or serve with a selection of cheeses, honey, and charcuterie to upgrade your cheese board game.
- 1 baguette
- Sel Magique Fresh Herb Butter
- preheat oven to 375 degrees f
- Make a slit along the side of the baguette 3/4 of the way through, making sure not to cut all the way through. Spread some herb butter into each of the openings between the slices.
- Wrap the baguette in aluminum foil and bake it for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven, plate and serve immediately. Enjoy!