ROASTED ACORN SQUASH
Roasted acorn squash gets indulgent with melted butter, sweet agave syrup and minced jalapeño, salted with Magique.
- 1 acorn squash halved, cleaned
- 6 tbs butter, salted
- 2 tbs agave syrup
- 2 tsp jalapeño, minced
- Sel Magique Classic Blend
- Preheat oven to 400 defrees f
- Take an acorn squash, cut in half and clean. slice off the stem and a little flat 'base' on the back so the squash sits flat, make a bowl.
- to each half add 3tbs salted butter, spread around inside and edges; 1tbs agave syrup; 1tsp minced jalapeño; and 1/3tsp Sel Magique Classic Blend. Place on a baking sheet and bake for 1:15, checking to see done-ness. To make it slightly charred (like we did in the pics) place under a broiler just after baking. Serve and enjoy!.