ROASTED BRUSSELS SPROUTS WITH POMEGRANATE & JALAPEÑO
Roasted Brussels Sprouts! Quickly prepare this delicious twist on a classic side dish. It features a tangy balsamic garlic vinaigrette and an abundance of juicy fresh pomegranate arils. If you don't have time to seed a pomegranate, no worries! You can easily purchase fresh pomegranate seeds - also a tasty snack. The combination of the sweet pomegranate flavor and the acidity of the balsamic glaze, and jalapeño spice creates a perfect sweet-savory balance, with our fleur de sel & spice blend rounding out the dish. Serve it with you favorite protein (check out our recipes!)
Servings: 6 people
- 2 pounds Brussels Sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 cup fresh pomegranate arils about 3 whole pomegranates, seeded
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and sliced
- 1 tbs honey
- 1/3 tsp Sel Magique Spicy Blend about 2 pinches
- 3 tbs olive oil
- 2 tbs balsamic vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 pinch Sel Magique Spicy Blend
- fresh black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees f
- Place the halved Brussels Sprouts on a parchment lined baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and honey, and season with a few pinches of Sel Magique. Transfer the baking sheet into the oven and roast for 25-30 minutes until the sprouts are fully cooked and the edges are crispy.
- Remove from the oven and let rest.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic, a pinch of Magique and a grind of black pepper until well combined. Add the roasted Brussels sprouts to the vinaigrette and top with the Pomegranate arils. Toss to combine, and serve immediately.