HOT HONEY APPLE & BRIE CROSTINI
Homemade hot honey drizzled across apple and brie crostini with prosciutto and fresh arugula. These crostini are the perfect combination of sweet, savory and spicy, with a delicious crunch. Make up a batch of these for your next gathering, or as a light dinner option served with a simple green salad.
- 1 baguette, cut diagonally into 1/2 inch slices
- 8 ounces sliced, one piece for each slice of baguette
- 1 large apple, honycrisp or granny smith, thinly sliced
- 2 ounces prosciutto, cut into 20 pieces and loosely rolled
- 1 cup arugula, washed and dried
- dash Sel Magique Salt & Pepper Blend
- 2 tbs honey
- 1/2 tsp tabasco
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and place baguette slices on top. If you can’t fit them all, you’ll need to use two baking sheets.
- Add slices of brie cheese to each crostini and bake for 7-9 minutes or until the cheese is nice and melted. Top with an apple slice, a piece of prosciutto and a few leaves of arugula.
- Make the hot honey: add honey and hot sauce to a small bowl, microwave for 10-15 seconds. Drizzle honey over the crostini. Add a dash of Magique. Serve immediately. Makes approximately 20-24 crostini.