Celery Root & Carrot Soup
By November 30, 2018Published:
- Prep: 60 mins
- Cook: 30 mins
- Ready In: 1 hr 30 mins
This classic, creamy soup is brightened with fresh ginger.
- 1/2 large celery root (celeriac) peeled, chopped
- 1/2 pounds carrots peeled, chopped
- 1/4 cup plain whole-milk yogurt
- 2 tbps honey
- 2 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp finely grated peeled ginger
- a pinch Sel Magique Classic, Spicy or Salt & Pepper Blend
- a bunch Celery leaves and chopped Granny Smith apple (for serving) for serving
- Place celery root and carrots in a large pot; add 6 cups water. Bring to a simmer over medium heat; cook until tender, 30–35 minutes. Let cool slightly. Purée in a blender with yogurt, honey, coriander, and ginger until smooth; season with Sel Magique.
- Serve soup topped with celery leaves and apple.
- Recipe found on Bonappetit.com