BAKED SWEET POTATO FRIES
Fall in love with these baked, savory 'fries' that nix the grease to let the natural goodness of the sweet potatoes shine through. A great snack or side, made more flavorful with your favorite Sel Magique fine salt blend. Serve with Ketchup, Mayo, Aioli, or your favorite dipping sauce.
- 2 pounds Sweet potatoes, peeled
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder optional
- 1 tsp Sel Magique fine salt blend of your choice Classic, Spicy, Salt & Pepper, Truffle or Pure Fleur de Sel
- Parsley, chopped for garnish
- Heat oven to 400 degrees
- prepare two baking sheets with sheets of parchment
- cut the sweet potatoes into sticks about half an inch x 3 inches
- in a large mixing bowl, coat the potatoes with oil, garlic powder, and Sel Magique
- bake until crisp and golden on the bottom, about 15 minutes. Next, flip the potatoes and cook until the other side is crisp, or about 10 more minutes (watch them so they dont burn!)
- Serve hot, add a pinch of Sel Magique to taste, garnish with chopped parsley if desired, and enjoy!