GREEN BEANS WITH FRESH HERB BUTTER
Fresh, flavorful, and easy - bright green beans are sautéed with shallots and parsley, then dressed with fresh herb butter.
- 2 lbs green beans or haricots vests washed & trimmed,
- 2 tbs shallots, minced
- 1 tbs butter, unsalted
- 2 tbs parsley, minced
- zest of 1/2 lemon
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- Sel Magique Classic Blend
- 3 tbs Sel Magique Fresh Herb Butter
- In a large sauté pan, sauté shallots in 1 tablespoon butter over medium-low heat until fragrant and slightly translucent, about 2 minutes. Add green beans or haricot verts to the pan and toss well to combine the butter, shallots and beans. Cook for 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Add ¼ cup of water to pan and cover with a lid. Allow beans to steam for 3-4 minutes until bright green, tender but not soft. Remove from heat.
- In a deep serving dish, combine the haricot verts (drain any excess water from pan before transferring beans) with the herb butter. Sprinkle with Magique. Taste a bean to make sure they are salted enough, don't over-salt. Serve immediately. Enjoy!