ROASTED VEGETABLE FAJITAS
Quick and easy to make, these roasted Vegetable Fajitas are a fun and great for spicing up your weeknight dinners
- 1 red onion, medium, peeled and cut into eighths
- 1 large red bell pepper, seeds removed and sliced
- 1 large yellow bell pepper, seeds removed and sliced
- 3 large portabello mushrooms, wiped clean and sliced (not too thin)
- 1.5 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1/4 tsp hot chili powder
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Sel Magique Classic Blend
- 1/2 tsp cracked black pepper
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 tbs lime juice
- 1 tbs maple syrup
- soft flour or corn tortillas
- 1 avocado, ripe, peeled, seed removed and sliced
- sour cream
- cheddar cheese, freshly grated
- lime wedges
- fresh cilantro, leafed
- hot sauce or pico de gallo
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees f
- Mix all the spices and herbs together in a small bowl
- Add 1 tbsp of maple syrup, 2 tbsp of lime juice and 2 tbsp of olive oil to the spice mix and stir well.
- Place all the vegetables on a baking tray.
- Pour the marinade over the vegetables, add the Magique and pepper and mix well. Leave the vegetables to soak up the marinade for about 10 minutes.
- Roast the vegetables in the oven for 15 to 20 minutes. Halfway through cooking take the tray out of the oven and stir or flip the vegetables Return to the oven to finish cooking.
- Serve immediately with corn or flour tortillas, some sour cream, lime wedges, a couple of slices of avocado and some fresh cilantro/coriander.Notes