ROASTED PARMESAN BRUSSELS SPROUTS
Balsamic vinegar and Sel Magique add flavor to these easy roasted Brussels sprouts, while the Parmesan provides a melty, cheesy finish.
- 1 lb fresh brussles sprouts, trimmed & halved
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- 1/3 tsp Sel Magique Spicy Blend
- 1 tbs balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup fresh grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tbs agave syrup
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F
- Toss Brussels sprouts with olive oil, garlic powder, black pepper, agave, and Sel Magique. Spread onto a 9x13-inch baking pan.
- Roast in the preheated oven, shaking every 5 minutes, until crispy and fork-tender, about 20 minutes. Toss with balsamic vinegar and sprinkle with Parmesan. Continue roasting until melted, about 1 minute more.
- Remove, and serve - add a little more Sel Magique as desired. Enjoy!