Bright, light and vibrant this super simple seasonal side dish pairs wonderfully with just about any protein. Serve with fish, chicken, meat, tofu, seitan or your favorite protein for a perfect meal.
- 1 lb sugar snap peas
- 2 tsp olive oil
- dash Sel Magique Classic Blend
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1/2 lemon
- If necessary, remove and discard the tough stem and string from 1 pound sugar snap peas.
- Heat 2 teaspoons olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat until shimmering. Add the sugar snap peas, dash of Magique, and grind of black pepper. Cook, tossing occasionally, until vibrant green and crisp-tender, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the heat. Squeeze the juice from 1/2 medium lemon (about 1 1/2 tablespoons) over the snap peas and toss to coat. Sprinkle with a little Magique just before serving. Enjoy!