Ready-made gnocchi make this one-pan roasted vegetarian dish a 35 minute favorite. Fun to make with kids, a great intro to cooking and a standard recipe to add to your go-to meals for one person, or a family. Alternate flavors by switching our blends from Classic, to Spicy or Truffle. Mix in your favorite vegetables and other ingredients like pine nuts, currants, or spicy peppers. The deliciously chewy gnocchi are a great base for pretty much anything - enjoy!
- 1 red onion, large, chopped
- 2 zucchini, medium - about 2 1/2 cups, sliced into half-moons
- 4 oz baby Bella mushrooms, cut in half
- 1 bell pepper, large - about one cup, chopped
- 1 package potato gnocchi, about 16oz.
- 2 large cloves garlic, unpeeled these are removed then used for dressing
- 3 tbs olive oil
- 1 tbs fresh lemon juice
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tsp Sel Magique Classic Blend
- 1/2 cup fresh grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup baby arugula optional
- Place a rack in middle of oven, preheat to 425 degrees f
- Toss onion, garlic, tomatoes, gnocchi, 3 Tbsp. oil, and 1 tsp Sel Magique on a rimmed baking sheet and mix to coat; season generously with pepper and toss again to combine.
- Roast, stirring once or twice, until gnocchi are golden and starting to crisp, and onion is golden, 25–30 minutes.
- Remove the garlic from baking sheet, peel, and place in a small bowl. Mash with a dash of Sel Magique. Whisk in lemon juice and 1 tbs oil.
- If you like, add 1 cup arugula to the roasted mix (it adds a burst of freshness to the dish), then add dressing and toss. Plate, and sprinkle with fresh grated parmesan. Keep the jar of Magique on the table to salt. Enjoy!