Cooling and supremely satisfying - the earthen goodness of fresh cucumbers comes alive with Sel Magique, cream cheese, yogurt, lemon and dill.
- 6 oz Neufchatel Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 tbs Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 lemon juiced & zested
- 1-2 tbs fresh dill
- Sel Magique Spicy Blend (or your favorite)
- 1/2 tsp vinegar
- 1/2 tsp granulated sugar
- 1 cucumber, large, peeled and sliced
- 1 loaf multigrain bread, crust removed if you prefer
- In a bowl, add the cream cheese, yogurt, lemon zest, vinegar, sugar, lemon juice, and dill.
- Mix with a wooden spoon until smooth and season to taste with Magique.
- Cut the bread in half or into quarters depending on size you want.
- Spread the mixture on each half of the bread and add 2-3 cucumber slices on top of one piece.
- Put the top slice of bread on and repeat with remaining mixture. Serve and enjoy!
- Recipe inspired by Eric Lomas (thank you!)