ZUCCHINI & TOMATO GRATIN
Layers of flavor topped with a cheesy, crunchy topping baked to perfection and ready in a flash for a healthy dinner or lunch
- 2 zucchini, medium, sliced
- 4-5 roma tomatoes, sliced
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 2 tsp chia
- Sel Magique Salt & Pepper Blend
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 1/4 cup panko breadcrumbs
- fresh basil, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
- Lightly coat an 8×8 inch baking dish with cooking spray or olive oil and arrange zucchini and tomato slices, alternating between the two.
- Drizzle veggies with olive oil, sprinkle with garlic powder, onion powder, a little Magique, then top with parmesan cheese and bread crumbs. Cover with foil.
- Bake in the oven for 25 to 30 minutes until veggies are tender then remove foil and bake an additional 10 minutes until lightly browned. Top with fresh basil , serve immediately and enjoy!